From Washington State to our ThompsonGas locations along the East Coast, propane has met the performance needs of high-mileage, high-runtime vehicles and equipment. Propane is the No. 1 alternative fuel for automobiles, and more than 14 million vehicles in more than 40 countries are powered by it. And it’s no wonder!Propane AutoGas is cost-effective, clean, safe and reliable.
Police cruisers, bus and truck fleets, forklifts, lawn equipment, commuter shuttles and more can benefit from a centralized propane refueling station, saving both time and operating expenses for the entire company. Many municipalities and school systems are looking for ways to save money and improve their environmental impact, and our propane-operated vehicles offer the following low-emission, cost-effective benefits to meet those needs:
– With the cost of Propane AutoGas $1 to $1.50 less per gallon than gasoline and diesel, you’ll save money quickly.
– At least 70% of propane comes from natural gas wells.
– Propane reduces fleet maintenance costs and increases engine life.
– Compared to gasoline, propane emits 12% less carbon dioxide, 20 % less nitrous oxide and up to 60% less carbon monoxide.
– Simple, on-site refueling stations that cost between $20,000 to $50,000, compared to $150,000 to $250,000 for a compressed natural gas dispensing station.
– Purchase or conversion rebates and incentives for propane are offered by federal and state organizations.
– More than 5 million gallons of diesel and gasoline are spilled or stolen by employees each year. This is not possible with propane.
– About 95% of all propane consumed in the U.S. is made in the U.S. Propane AutoGas supports the use of domestically produced fuel, decreasing reliance on foreign imports.
Whether you’re considering Propane AutoGas for your on-road or off-road fleets (or both), now is the right time to move forward. We answer questions from free fleet managers every week, and our Propane AutoGas program to assist you to your questions is second to none. ThompsonGas eliminates the red tape and works with you to develop a program that fits your needs. We don’t have a “one size fits all” approach; we customize the equipment you need to run propane as the fuel source for your trucks, buses, taxis, vans, mowers or forklifts. We also work with you to establish pricing and payment terms.
Does your company want to cut costs and lessen its footprint on the environment? Then, Propane AutoGas could be the perfect alternative for your fleet needs. And, ThompsonGas is the company that can and will serve you best. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more.
– The ThompsonGas Team